Last Saturday, I went to my carrier and I picked up the Huawei Nexus 6P. It’s only been a few days, but I am already smitten with this device!
I plan to write a full review here and at Android Coliseum within a week’s time. I’d like to spend some time with this beast of a phone before I go into details. It’ll take the time to average out the battery life, connection stability, comfort, the OS, etc.
Initial thoughts, though?
- It’s big. I said I wanted smaller than a 5.5″ screen that my LG G4 has (for sale, by the way!)
- It’s fast!
- The camera is fast!
- The camera quality doesn’t seem far behind my LG G4’s, if at all!
- I missed stock Android more than I realized…
- The screen looks sharp and really, really nice.
- The phone feels premium, even with this case.
- Did I mention it is big?
Keepin’ it safe
I also quickly scoured the mall for a case. I’m not one to go long without a case and wait for one to be shipped to me, so didn’t wait to buy one online. Luckily for me, I found a very nice case made by Verus. I won’t go into too much detail about it, but instead, I will share a video where someone else already reviewed it.