I’m aware my title is confusing. It is meant to be.
Several YouTube videos and forum reads later, I could see the potential of what it can do for both beginners and advanced users, and felt it was more than worth the $6 fee to get it. So I did.
While I’m still very far from an advanced user, I do have this app running a few “tasks” for me every day.
- When I near my house, Wi-Fi shuts on automatically. I taught it learn what radio towers are by my house, and as such, when it recognizes them, the Wi-Fi turns on, and therefore connects to my Wi-Fi network at home. When the reverse happens (not near these towers) it turns off Wi-Fi. Doing this practice saves me battery power.
- When I plug in my headphones, the media audio level goes up/down to the half way point, and Play Music app opens.
- When I plug in my phone to a power source (USB or AC) the clock app opens, alarm volume is full, keyguard is off, and screen dims. I do this because I normally charge my phone once per day, at night. It’s also my alarm clock now. 🙂
- During Mon-Friday, between 8am and 4:30pm, my phone goes silence. (Work hours)
- When the YouTube app is opened, the media volume goes to full, as does the brightness. The opposite occurs when the YouTube app is closed.